About Nick Vianna
• is a local Westchester writer and illustrator
• is a husband and a father of three children living in New Rochelle.
• has been featured in magazines, picture books and galleries throughout New York, Connecticut and Pennsylvania.
•performs live shows using my art at local libraries, schools, and open mike sessions.
• is a comic collector, a picture book enthusiast and a pop music fan.
• loves water sports, coffee, biking, pizza and his tv remote.
• hates monotony, brussel sprouts, and politics.
Follow me on Instagram and FaceBook